Three ways to buy this property! Whole (11.6 Acres), Land only (5.8 Acres) or smaller acreage with house (5.8 Acres)
MLS# 13383699 (Just Reduced)
The western half of this property is available separately for anyone who might wish to build their own home or has need of simple raw land.
Instead of purchasing the full 11.6 acres with an existing home you could take advantage of the several potential home sites on this 5.8 acre half with large trees and deer sightings for only $191,400.
The eastern 5.8 acres of this property with large trees and deer sightings includes a home, long entry drive and barn. It is available for the new price of only $399,000 instead of the $591,000 for the full acreage.
Year built: 1988; Lot size: 10 Acres to 100 Acres
- 3/3/2 with Extra Covered Parking Breezeway to Garage
- Wrought Iron Gate to Enter the Property
- Kitchen features knife drawer w/wood block, sectioned silver drawer, pull-out drawers for pots and pans, One section for spices, custom cabinets, 10’ long island, baking center, double oven, double pantry, quartz countertops, Jenn Air cooktop with grill, ceiling fan, corner window over sink, eating
- Large Breakfast with wall of built-in cabinets with glass sand blasted fronts, drawers for tablecloths and napkins, bay window, step-up hexagon shaped tri ceiling and custom drapes
- Master bedroom large bay window has roman shades and matching spread and shams, same ceiling detail as breakfast room
- Master bath with separate vanities with tall cabinets, jetted tub, separate shower, magazine rack, and large walk-in closet with shoe racks
- Study is large with view of property
- Utility Room has a closet with shelves, cabinets, room for freezer and a sink
- Third Bedroom off Kitchen has a built-in bookcase
- Linen Closet in Hall – Also a Coat Closet - 3 Bedrooms all split from each other
- Travertine Entry and Back Hall
- Roof Approx 2 yrs old – Propane Gas
- Second Hall Bath has two sinks & magazine rack
- Second Bedroom holds a king-size bed and has a walk-in closet
- Large Covered Patio
- Water & 220 Electricity to 40’x30’ Barn
- Exclude Dining Room Chandelier
- Family Room features a fireplace, bookcase, custom drapes and picture frame paneling