Frisco, TX is a rapidly growing suburb of Dallas, TX. It provides great places to live for everybody. It is well equipped with all kinds of amenities to make your living safe, comfortable and enjoyable. Frisco serves as the bedroom community for many professionals who work in the DFW metroplex area.
Frisco, Texas is located approximately 25 miles north of the Central Business District of Dallas Texas, via The North Dallas Tollway. The Tollway provides freeway access to downtown Dallas, with a typical commute time of 45-50 min. The population of Frisco, per the 2010 census was 116,459. The population of the city is growing by over 13% per year.
Frisco is accumulating a huge number of retails properties like Stonebriar centre housing over 165 stores, IKEA, numerous restaurents, shopping, schools and recreation centers.
Frisco, TX: Affordable housing prices
The average price home in Allen is about $225,000, but there is something here for everyone looking for a house in Frisco. Check out the available homes in Frisco, Texas:
As you can see, there is a wide range of prices for Frisco Houses that are available. We have a dedicated team of real estate professionals that will make your dream home in Frisco, TX a reality.
What makes your living in Frisco, Texas enjoyable?
- Your kids will attend great schools
- You will be away from some of the hustle-bustle of the city of Dallas
- You will have a 40 – 45 min. commute to and from downtown Dallas
- You will find great recreational opportunities with several great fresh water lakes within 1.5 hrs. in Allen, TX
- You will find great shopping opportunities, at the Stonebriar Mall at Preston Road/121
- You will live in a moderately low crime area, residents in Frisco tell us that they feel safe living here
- The entire community seems to be new or nearly new. (Population has more than trippled since the year 2000)
- There are excellent hospitals in Frisco, Plano, and McKinney all within a 12 min. commute
Why buy a house in Frisco?
A third party (Sperling’s bestplaces) ranks Frisco in Texas as a great place to live and own a home, with the following rankings:
- Ranked #1 as the place to live to avoid a natural Disaster
- Ranked #4 as a best choice city to Relocate to in America
- Ranked #4 as one of the best place for Thanksgiving
More information can be found here:
In all, Frisco is a great place to live in Texas. At Neel Group, we assist our client in finding the exact Frisco home they are searching for. We can help you find the very best Real Estate for your family in Frisco or in a nearby Texas community. Please contact us
today to get started!