McKinney Real estate is filled with beautiful neighborhoods and great people. McKinney Texas has a new home for any type of buyer starting from the $180's up to Million dollar properties are available within the community. McKinney Homes have what many people say a great location, wonderful people, low crime, great amenities, awesome food and affordable homes. If you have any questions or comments about McKinney TX homes for sale please call Joe or Glenda, one of your McKinney top realtors today at (214) 773-2246 for an updated list of homes in McKinney.
Your McKinney home gives you access
to great things like:
- Your kids will attend great McKinney schools. McKinney recently passed a bond for McKinney
ISD to expand McKinney High School to fit it's new 5A status. Construction
started Spring 2012 and is expected to be finished in Fall 2016 but students
and staff can start using new classrooms as early as Fall 2012. To see the
- You will be away from some of the hustle-bustle of the city of Dallas
- You will have a 40 – 60 min. commute to and from downtown Dallas
- You will find great recreational opportunities with several great fresh water lakes and parks within 1.5 hrs. in McKinney, TX
- You will find great McKinney shopping opportunities, near Stacy Rd and I-75, or can drive 10 min. south to Plano and shop at a regional mall
- You will live in a moderately low crime area, residents in McKinney tell us that they feel safe living here
- There are excellent hospitals in McKinney, Plano, and Allen all within a 12 min. commute, including the brand new Baylor Hospital of McKinney
- McKinney is reported to be the second fastest growing city in the US for cities having 100,000 or more residents.
- McKinney is known for it's historic, family-friendly downtown which hosts numerous events throughout the year. Downtown McKinney has many award winning restaurants, clothing stores, antique shops and a whole lot of unique shops to visit. You may see a list of all the upcoming events in Historic Downtown McKinney here!
McKinney Texas is located approximately 32 miles north of the Central Business District of Dallas Texas, via U.S. Hwy 75 (I-45). Highway 75 provides freeway access to downtown Dallas, with a typical commute time of 60 min. McKinney commuters
may elect to drive about 13 miles south to the DART light rail access point in Plano, Texas. The population of McKinney, per the 2010 census was 131,117. The population of the city is growing by about 9.2% per year, which means a possible population, 1st Quarter of 2012 of about 134,133. The average price home in McKinney is about $225,000, but there is something here for everyone looking for a house in McKinney.
As you can see, there is a wide range of prices for McKinney Houses that are available. We have a dedicated team of real estate professionals that will make your dream home in McKinney, TX a reality.
Why buy a house in McKinney?
was recently rated in the Top 5 Best Places to live by CNN Money Magazine for
it's small town charm, proximity to Dallas and it's great downtown area.
party (Sperling's best places) ranks McKinney in Texas as a great place to live
and own a home, with the following rankings.
#1 in Where to Live to Avoid a Natural Disaster
#4 The Best Cities to Relocate to in America
#4 The Best Cities for Thanksgiving
#4 Best Airports to make a Connection List
In all, McKinney is
a great place to live in Texas. At The Neel Group, we assist our
clients in finding the exact McKinney home they are searching for. We can help
you find the very best Real Estate for your family in McKinney or in a nearby
Please contact us today to get started!